Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makai In Brazil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

Makai In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Makai In Brazil   Makai In Brazil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Makai arrived in the place of Boa Vista were the strange oocurences had been happening. It was night fall he turned to Jim, "Find a safe spot i won't be long." Jim nodded and left to book a hotel. Makai headed to the muesum. A large number of finders were around the area. Makai walked up to the head, 'Whats the situation?" THe Finder saluted Makai, "We have lost ten finders Makai-dono and 2 Exorcists!"
Makai grabbed his scythe, "I'm going in."

Makai busted the muesum doors down and wlaked in, "Where are you Mr.Painting." Suddenly strange hands flew towards Makai. The Teen leapt over them and swungh is scythe cleaving them to bits. Slowly people started to move out of the paintings around him. They each were wielding weapons. They charged him some groaning others moaning. he swung his scythe unleashing a blast of wind sickles destroying them, "How interesting."

Makai walked through the hall ways destroying the paintings that attacked him now and then. He soon came to the source a large black painting. He looked at it with interest. he leapt back as black tendrils collided with the ground. The tendrils receeded into the picture, 'Innocence Activate." Wind engulfed Makai. Lightning spark from his finger tips. A bolt of lightning shot forth hitting the painting.

Makai raised his scythe. Wind wrapped around it. he swung his scythe unleashing a giant blade of wind. The wind blade slammed into the painting. The black painting started to change. The painting was now a picture of a beautiful lake.

A piece of innocence floated in mid air above it. Makai leapt up and grabbed the Innocence. Suddenly he leapt back to avoid a sphere of fired. 15 Level 2 Akuma stood across from him. One of the akuma launched a ball of fire. Makai swung his scythe unleashing a blast of wind. The wind slammed into the fire ball. A large mass of flames erupted swallowing the fifteen Akuma and turned them to ash.

More akuma started to pop. The earl appeared, "Oh we'll be taking that innocence." Makai swung his scythe unleashing a mass amount of wind sickles destroying the sickles. The earl vanished.

Makai charged forward splitting his scythe into twin scythes. he cleaved two Akuma in half. he raced out the door. All the finders were dead. A large number of level 2 Akuma faced him.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

Makai In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai In Brazil   Makai In Brazil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Makai threw off his cloak, shirt and fish net shirt. They made large craters. he charged forward activating his innocence. Wind sickles slammed into the akuma slicing them to bits. He leaped into the air and cleaved five down the middle. he landed and leapt over another and lopped it to bits. he moves behind a stone wall to avoid being hit by a bolt of lightning. he shot forward and cleaved the Akuma in half. He raised his first scythe blocking a pair of scissor blades. he pushed and killed the AKuma.

He leapt back and swung his scythes mutliple times unleashing hundreds of wind blades. He kicked an Akuma into the ground and brought his blade down lopping its head off. he raised his second scythe blocking a projectile. he swung his scythes make an 'X' An X shaped blade of wind shot forward and sliced ten akuma to pieces. He leapt back and fired multiple lightning bolts from his figners tearing holes into akuma.

He landed on a roof and started spinning his scythes rapidly. Thousands of wind blades shot forward from each scythe decimating the army of Akuma with ease. The wind blades left none alive.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

Makai In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai In Brazil   Makai In Brazil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Level 1 Akuma popped up and started to fire at him. Makai slammed his scythes into the ground. A large wall made of lightning shot up delfecting the bullets. Makai charged forward. His skin started to turn darker, "Essence of Akuma Activate!" His nails turn black and grew longer. Bone spikes shot from his back and elbows. A long bone spiked tail grew from his tailbone. The tail slammed into the akuma and shredded them. He swung his claws unleashing blades made of black wind.

The akuma fired at him. Level 3 Akuma charged him head on. Bone blades shot from his skin impalign them in the heads. Blades of wind shot forth slicing them to pieces. He leapt up to a level 1 and his hand impaled it through the head. he tore his arm out and suwng his fused scythe. His tail aimed at a group of akuma and fired bone blades destroying them.

Landing on the ground he slammed his palms on the ground. large bone spikes shot up from the ground destroying everyone in site.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

Makai In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai In Brazil   Makai In Brazil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Makai roared as his body started to shift. Bones of wing erupted from his back. The bone wings faced the akuma and fired bone featheres. THe feathers hit the akuma. Makai raced forward swinging his scythe destroying the akuma. He swung his right hand and unleashed a blast of black wind blades. The wind blades tore the area apart destroying the Akuma. Makai deactivated his Akuma essence. He sighed and headed back to the hotel.

He walked up to the room Jim had booked. The finder looked up as Makai walked in, "Makai-dono how did it go?" Makai showed him the innocence, "Jim we must get out of here quickly." Jim saluted, "I already have a plane booked sir." Makai grinned, "Good lets go." Makai walked out the door with Jim. The two arrived at the air port and boarded one of the Black order Planes. A finder was driving, "GEt us back to head quarters quickly."

The finder saluted and took off heading back to the black order. Makai looked out the plan catching a glimpse of the earl glaring at him. Makai gave him the finger and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Rosalie Kamelot - True Name: Envy

Makai In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai In Brazil   Makai In Brazil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 am

Rosalie stood in the ruins, an evil grin on her face, "Makai-Dono?" She smirked to herself, hoping he wouldn't hear her. She pranced around the majority of the bodies and such left, not a care in the world, "Well, what now?" She stopped and sighed, "Better get out of here... wouldn't want Uncle Earl to find me now, would I?" Rose laughed and then vanished.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachthelasthope.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Makai In Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai In Brazil   Makai In Brazil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai In Brazil
Page 1 of 1