Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Rosalie Kamelot - True Name: Envy

Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder Empty
PostSubject: Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder   Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 am

Rose sat in the bedroom given to her by Millenium Earl, or Uncle Earl as she called him. She thought she couldn't pass off as human; she was just to pale, her eyes were not normal, and no one wore what she did anymore, but she found out that these humans are stupid creatures... creatures that deserve to die, or become an Akuma. Rose was sitting on the end of the bed, with her feet dangling over the edge. She didn't know what her mission was, but she knew it included finding the next Innocence that Uncle Earl needed. Rose hopped down off the bed and wandered around the dark house for a short moment until she came to the front door. She paused for a moment, hoping that there would be further instructions, but in the 6 minutes and 42 seconds she waited, nothing happened. Rose sighed and opened the door carefully. This time, however, she had a long black shawl to cover her bare shoulders. It even included a hood. Rose frowned and walked outside. The air was warm, but there was a breeze every so often that gave her chills. Rose shook her head and continued to walk around. Her dress swirled around around her ankles and her light blond hair was tied up with a fancy ribbon. She didn't look like the person who would be walking around in the ghetto areas. The girl crossed her arms, pulling the shawl tightly around herself, the hood draped carefully over her head and hair.
A stranger came up from behind her, tugging her against his body and holding a knife to her neck. He spoke, the sound of lust in his voice, "Don't move... or... you'll die." The knife moved up, causing a small amount of blood to drip off the tip of the blade. Rose only smiled, "I'll die...?" She laughed, a sadistic tone to it. "Are you being a smartass?!" The man snarled. Rose was grinning wildly, "You betcha." The arm that was holding the weapon moved upward to decapitate her, but she was gone before he had even thought about killing her. There was a swift kick to the chin and the man flew upward into the sky. "Dammit!!" He yelled. Rose scoffed and turned to walk away, "Next time... worthless human... don't even try..." She started to run as fast as she could, not giving anyone enough time to stop and stare. Why was I brought into life...? Rose thought with a speedy frown, Was it really to serve Millenium Earl? If not... then why?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachthelasthope.forumotion.com/
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder   Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:05 am

Rosalie frowned, biting her lip in the process, and came to a sudden halt in the middle of the street. People in cars honked and yelled at her, but she wasn't listening. She looked around her, taking the scenery in. She jumped when one man actually drove at her. Rose glared at the man with a cruel stare, and stuck out her hand, making the car stop dead in its tracks. "Don't test me, you idiot." The man driving the car looked blankly at her, "Wha..what are you?!" Rose shook her head, "God, you stupid people. I am a human... what else?" A lady on the streets, walking her dog, looked over and replied, "You're a monster. No ordinary human can stop a car like that with their bare hand." Rose raised her hands in defense, "Hey! What? I am not!" The man in the car had fired a gun at her, "Move, you dumbass!" She mearly side-stepped the bullets and tsked, "Now, guns that big aren't allowed in Japan, you realize that, right?" More shots were fired, "Damn you to hell!" Rose dodged the new set of bullets with more ease than the last round. She sighed and muttered, "Mm, this is stupid." Rose yawned and started to walk down the sidewalk. The angry people in the cars were starting to move as well, and she thought, Well... I guess I am a monster... She sighed again, Why me? Why does it have to be me? I'm only curious.. Rose sat down on the ground and leaned her back up against a random building. "Sometimes I'm jealous of Allen for having the eye." She said aloud. "Your what of me?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder   Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Rose jumped and spun to the side to look at the speaker. She was face to face with Allen Walker, Excorsist. He frowned and murmured, "Well, you seem human..." Rose scratched the back of her head, "Uhhnnn.... I'm... err.... jealous of you... for having the... umm... eye..." Allen looked at her with a confused expression for a moment, until he understood what she meant, "Oh? You mean this curse?" He pointed at his right eye. Rose nodded, "Hai." He continued to stare at her, "Say... you're not just a human, are you?" Rose shook her head and muttered, "Remember Road?" He frowned, "Yes..." "She's my sister." His jaw dropped and his left hand clenched into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder   Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break Your Heart and Get Away with Murder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vengence :: World :: North America-
Jump to: