Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun in Tokyo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Rosalie Kamelot - True Name: Envy

Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 am

"Oh? So you found out." Rose rolled her eyes, "Look, I don't care what I am. You're gonna let me go now or Uncle Earl will come and kill ya!!" She shot him a look of disgust.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachthelasthope.forumotion.com/
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:46 am

Makai's eyes scanned her. His eyes never left her. He scowled and unhooked his chains, "Count yourself lucky. Unlike my other sides i prefer not to kill beautiful women." Makai leapt off.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 am

Rose stood there shocked for a moment, Was he... FLIRTING with me?! She blushed and quickly turned to stare at the ground. He was, wasn't he?!? Damn. She nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:51 am

Makai gave an eye smile. A crystal rose appeared in his hands. He flashed in front of her placing it in her hand, "See ya beautiful." he winked at her and vanished again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:53 am

He most definitely was flirting with me. She sighed, staring at the rose, then finally started the long journey home.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm

(Just going ta post here)

Makai stepped off the plane and into Tokyo airport. He stretched his arms. He walked out and into the city. Makai looked around his stomach rumbeled. He looked around and found a ramen vendor. he sat down and a waitress walked over, "How may i help you?"

Makai's eyes flashed red, "I'll have 150 Miso Ramen, Pork Ramen, beef Ramen and Shrimp Ramen and keep em coming" said the scythe wielder with a grin. The waitress blinked, "Don't question my order just get me my food." She nodded and ran off. Not long Makai had stuck into his first bowl of ramen. Bowls piled up around him. By the time another bowl got to him he had finished off five. Makai downed the ramen with ease finishign off 500 bowls of Miso, shrimp, beef and pork. Paying the store he left with a full stomach, "Ah good old Ramen." He patted his stomach and headed to find a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Makai sat within his hotel room. He was staying in a pretty fancy and expensive place. He leapt out the window and landed a 100 story drop. He walked off leaving a large crowd of stunned people. He leapt onto a poll. He stood at the top and leapt onto a wall. Climbing up he landed on a roof. He pulled out his mission report. He sighed. The report was explaining about sightings of a 100 foot long snake thats lived for years. Apparently the finders have gathered information believing the snake's growth length has to do with Innocence.

Makai scowled and leapt away. Apparently the snake has been known to breath fire and when it sheds its skin its scales become toughter and its body longer.Makai shook his head at it. Landing on another building he scanned the terrain.

Running off again he leapt from roof top to roof top. Landing on the ground he scanned the marine. His eyes narrowed as he saw large ripples in the water and the shadow of a snake, "So it is true. What a pain." Makai summoned his scythe. His eyes flashed green. His chain shot forth and extended. THe segments broke apart and were connected by a white glow.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

The chain slammed into the water. It wrapped around the shadow. The beast struggled drying to pull, Makai under. Makai pulled and threw the beast onto land. The massive serpent hissed at him. It lunged forward. Makai raised his scythe and rammed the end into its head. The serpent reeled back and hit the ground. Makai's eyes turned red.

The beast opened its mouth and released a large jet of flames. Makai spun his scythe whipping up a large tornado. The tornado slammed into the flames. The tornado erupted with fire and slammed into the serpent. The snake hissed/roared as flames engulfed its body. Makai dashed forward and kicked it in the chin. The serpent flew through the air and crashed into a building.

People screamed and ran for thier lives. Makai charged forward. His chain wrapped around the snakes head. Pulling down he raised his knee and slammed it into the snakes head. He swung on his scythe and flew above the snake. He brought his scythe down and rammed the beast into the ground.

Makai leapt back to avoid its tail. Its tail crashed into a building. The building came toppling down, "Innocence Activate!" Wind engulfed Makai's scythe. Swinging his weapon he unleashed a blast of wind sickles. Hundreds of sickles crashed into the snake slicing through its scales. The serpent crashed into another building.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet
Name: Evan Dawn/ Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Evan could sence two innocence near by. His innocence would glow when it felt other innocence close by. Evan was in the alley ways thinking of an plan to get out of the Earl's grasp. He looked up and saw a tall man with long brown hair jumping.

He's most likley heading towards the other innocence. I should follow. Evan jumped up and did another pounce on thin air. Bringing him on top of a building.

Segal's were flapping by cause they were around water. Evan watched the tall man as he summoned a giant four bladed scythe. "What a weapon that is." Evan chuckled. He jumped of the building and sat on mid air, watching and waiting to see what would onfold next.

Soon the tall man was fighting a large snake beast and slammed it to a near by building. "Wow excorcists are so violent. Makes me wonder on why I wanna be one." Evan smiled and continued to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Makai quickly jumped back as dozens of bullets crashed into the ground. Above him were at least 50 level 1 Akuma and on the ground 10 level 2 Akuma. Makai's eyes narrowed as he spotted the mellanium Earl. His eyes turned light purple eye with a white iris and ten six point light blue stars around iris. Murderous intent erupted from his body. He lunged straight at the earl. He swun his scythem "DIE YOU BASTARD!" The earl flew into the air by an umbrella. The akuma attacked Makai. The earl chuckled, "If it isn't test subject C193" the Earl grinned.

The Exorcist spun his scythe cleaving through each of them in seconds. He looked up the earl had vanished. More Akuma attacked him. His chain shot forth spikes growing off its form. The chain extend and wrapped around the Akuma. Pulling the Akuma were shredded to bits.

Makai turned to the serpent and swung his scythe and unleashed a large blade of wind. The wind blade tore through the serpent Makai walked up to the green glowing innocence. Picking up the innocence he quickly leapt back to aovid a Level 3 akuma. Placing the innocence in his pocket he charged the Akuma. He swung his scythe and leaved its head off. He looked up as he sensed Innocence. He looked up to find a someone sitting on thin air.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Evan saw the Earl appear out of no where. "Stupid fat man." Evan brushed his hair with a grin. "Seems like he didnt notice me. Or he did he's just playing dumb" Evan continued to watch as the tall man was killing the Akuma without mercy.

If I could actually controll these things like I am supposed too then I would stop them. But since I cant he'll have to fight em off.

A little yellow chick came out of Evan's pocket. "Dawn what are you doing your suppose to be fighting the excorsists. Not thinking of helping them." The little chick said to Evan as he hopped on his shoulder.

"Shutup Jooroku. I dont wanna fight. Escpecialy someone as strong as him and stop reading my mind all the time. Its annoying"

"Dawn you are the Noah of pleaure, you can make someone like him. Bow to you and your power. Looks like he noticed you sitting here. So what are you gonna do?"

"Ima wait for him to do something, Then see how it goes from there."

"Stupid lazy brat." Jooroku said. Evan simply smiled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Makai raised his right arm. The stars in his eyes spun. His chains shot forth and flew towards the person in the air. Makai leapt into the air and onto a building. His chainsaimed to impale the man.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Evan watched as the man raised his right hand. "Ah Crap." Evan said sighing. Jooroku looked at Evan. Evan dodged by flipping away. He avoided the chains barely by his flip.

"You see Dawn its your destiny to fight them. Its what you are meant to do. So fight!"

"Shut up! Jooroku." Evan landed on top of a building. Awaiting the next move. Evan didnt want to fight but he couldnt avoid this man for too long.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Makais eyes spun dangerously they seemed to be analsying the man. Makai growled in his throat, "Your a Noah aren't you...." Makai's scythe glowed blood red. Murderous intent started to leak from Makai's body. Makai lunged forth swinging his scythe. his chains shot forth aiming to impale.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm

"Ummm me a Noah, pshhh what gives you that idea." Evan jumped back avoiding the chains. Jooroku held tight to his shoulder. "Dawn fight this excorsist! Yes he is a Noah! the Noah of pleasure! and he could kick your butt anyday excorsist!" Jooroku yelled out to the tall man.

"Shutup Jooroku." Evan said dogding the chains while running on thin air quite fast. "Fine! if you want fight him the I will! Fire Shot!" Jooroku shot a flaming ball of fire towards the man. "Damn it Jooroku." Evan said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Makai's eyes spun again. A blast of wid shot forth slamming into the fireball. The flames increased in size and were redirected. A mass of flames flew towards Evan. Makai burst through the flames. He swung his massive Scythe, "I'm going to kill you and the Earl!" he said the earl's name with malic and venom with pure disdain.

Wind spiralled around him. A skeleton figure appeared over his form. The skeleton wore a black robe and wielded a scythe just like Makai's.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 pm

"You did it now Jooroku." I can feel his killing intent. But why I am no threat to him. Damn my Noah heritage.

Evan jumped even higher into the air avoiding the swings. He was running up on thin air. "How high can this guys jump jeez." Jooroku looked at Makai. "Damn Excorsist! Dawn what are you gonna do now. You cant avoid anymore."

"Your right Black Mist!" Evan yelled out. His black chain started to release a wild black energy. Evan manipulated it to form giant hands. He used the hands and strechted them to grab on too a building legde. He flung himself towards the building. Avoiding the swings of the scythe and the flames. Evan brought himself on top of the building.

"Excorsist why are you attacking? Whats your motive? Whats your name? Evan asked. Black energy was covering his back and his hands.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Makai's eyes glowed. He sprung forth running up the building. He leapt forth and swung his massive scythe. Sickles of wind shot forth tearing the building apart. The skeletone being raised its scythe and swung the blade. The massive blade tore through the building destroying it. The skeleton raised a boney hand black tendrils shot forth.

Makai's chains lodged into a building. He swung himself at the Noah, "DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm

"The Earl called you test subject C193 what does..." Evan was interrupted by the destrustion of the building. "Ahh crap." Evan simply let himself fall. Every piece of building he would phase right threw it.

"Thats the way Dawn, Use you Noah powers. The way the are supposed to be used." Jooroku smiled at Evan he was phasing right with him.

"Shutup Jooroku."

Evan looked down towards the ground the building was gonna fall and kill people down below. "Dont even think about saving them Dawn!" Jooroku yelled out.

"Too late!" Evan said back. Makai was near him about to attack. Evan manipulated his black energy and formed hundreds of black wires and tendrils each one grabbing onto a piesce of the falling buidling. Evan used his ability and every piece went threw the people and right threw the ground. He landed on the ground hard. Evan had saved humans with his powers. He smiled. The black tendrills from the tall man was still following him. It was not only gonna hit him but a little girl next to him.

Evan used his black energy and formed a pair of dark claws. The claws grabbed the tendrills and held onto the girl. "Stop fighting excorsist! Your gonna hurt the people around us!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Makai lunged at him, "Why should you care Noah!" Makai spun in mid air. His scythe split apart into twin double bladed scythes. He swung both scythes downwards. Hundreds of chains shot out of his back.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

"Fine so be it!" Evan said with with a fierce voice. "I shall give you what you want!" Evan was furious. The dark claws let go of the girl softly. He had to protect the people around him. He formed the claws in to two large blades and cut the chains.

"Get away!" Evan yelled out to the people. They heard and did as he said. They were all running back leaving a wide open area with just the both of them. "What kind of Excorsist attacks civilians so effortlessly. What kind of human are you!" Evan unformed the large blades and had it wrap around his hands and back. He dashed towards the excorsist with amazing speed. Some of the chains still coming in were heading towards him. Evan was gone in a instant. He came behind Makai with black energy claws for hands about to attack him.

"Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Makai's eyes turned dark purple he cackled like a mad man, "Human? Me? i aint human buddy!" He laughed and swung his twin scythes. They tore through the ground. Swinging upwards debris flew upwards, "DIE let me feel your blood!"
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 pm

"Black armory!" The black energy covered Evan and blocked the attack from the scythe. Evan was pushed back by this attack and flew back towards the wall of a building. He used his powers to phase right threw the wall though.

Evan focused his energy and formed ten powerful black arms at Makai. They came from the building and some started to rise from beneath the ground under him. These claws would not be easily destroyed. Evan was in the air already about to Makai with a powerful fist full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:05 pm

A skeleton figure appeared around Makai' The appiration leanded down covering the Exorcist. Evan's attacks slammed into the apparition. The skeletone through its arms out destroying the attack. Makai raised his twin scyths and brought them down. The skeletone brought its scythe down. The scythe cleaved through a building. People fell. Sickles of wind shot through the air tearing the humans apart. A few transformed into Akuma before they were killed.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Evan phased out of the building while it was cleaved. People were getting hurt and killed. Evan couldnt take it anymore. Jooroku looked at Evan. "Becareful Dawn your increasing your innocence limit passed 45%. Dont push it any further then that."

"Shutup Jooroku."

Evan was dead serious. The black energy started to grow bigger around him. Evan raised his hands and the black energy started wrap around him. It started to form with his body become one with it. Evan grabbed the skeleton figure's scythe with one hand. He tugged it hard bringing Makai close to him. Evan used his right hand and black energy started to wrap around it forming black lightning. Evan thrusted the hand towards Makai.

The Akuma stood in place for that is what Evan wanted. His control over them was growing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in Tokyo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vengence :: World :: Asia-
Jump to: