Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun in Tokyo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Makai grinned as he moved his body. The hand went straight through his heart. Blood splattered everywhere. Makai's eyes dulled and closed. He slipped off of Evan's hand and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Artist

Artist

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Evan Dawn/ Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Evan looked blankly. "What did I do. I killed him." Evan tossed the blood off his hand. The black energy dissapeared completly. Jooroku looked down at the dead excorsist. "Damn excorsist thats what you get for messing with my Noah."

Evan started to walk away with his head down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Suddenly five long tendrils shot from the ground and pierced the Noah through the shoulder. A chuckle was heard. Makai's body raised from the ground. A large hole in his left chest. But no organs or bone could be seen at all.

Makai burst out into laughter. The five tendrils were his fingers. His eyes turned light purple with the white iris and blue stars.

"You see I can control my body down to the last cell. My abilities are very unique, the only way to actually kill me would be to pierce my heart or my brain, but you have no idea where they actually are, as they are never in the same place for very long.” While he said this he held out his right hand, and a blob of flesh rose out of it, pulsating in the rhythm of a heart and a brain-shaped object extended out of the side of his head, this only lasted a few seconds, as they both retracted into his body.

“Whenever you attack I can just move my organs and blood vessels out of the way, so you will only ever inflict a flesh wound. That combined with my incredibly rapid healing factor makes it almost impossible to kill me. So forget anything you may no about human anatomy, it won’t help you here. It’s kind of like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but the needle can move whenever it wants to.

Makai erupted into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Evan yelled in pain as he was pierced in the shoulder. He was couphing up blood. "Moving body organs huh. Isnt that cheating." Evan chuckled. "Dawn are you ok!" Jooroku gasped.

"I'll be fine Jooroku." Evan took the extended fingers and pulled them out of his shoulder. "Damn it that hurt." Evan help on to his wound. He activated black amory and it slowy started to heal.

"Your ability is quite interesting while at the same time disgusting. But your not immpossible to kill. What happens when your body explodes to complete nothingness. with nothing to heal from. What then, you just need to be hit with a attack that involves the whole bodies destruction."

"But why are you fighting me. I have pose no threat to you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Murderous intent exploded from makai's entire body. His murderous intent took the shape of the hooded skeleton creature. Bone wings erupted from tis back. Murderous intent covered a large area. Makai's eyes spun in anger and hatred. He shot forth his scythe appeared in his hand, "Don't f*** with me! You know what has been done to me! SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T!" Makai closed the distance and swung his twin scythes. Wind engulfed his form.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:02 pm

"You have got to be kidding me." Evan said sighing. Evan phased right threw the ground avoiding the attacking. Dissapearing from sight. Evan and Jooroku were in a sewer below ground. Jooroku looked pissed

"What are you doing Dawn, go up there and fight."

"He thinks I know what happened to him. But I dont know. I have only became a noah under the Earl a couple of months ago. What to do what to do."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Makai slammed through the cement landing in the sewer. Wind spiralled around him, "Innocence Activate!" A cross appeared on his chest. His skinned started to turn pale. His nails lengthened. Wind spiralled around his body. Bone spikes shot from his back and elbows. A long bone tail shot from his tailbone. Makai's canines became longer. he gripped his twin scythes and lunged forth.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 pm

They looked at Makai as he began to form. "Dawn it was a bad idea coming down here." Jooroku said

"No it wasnt trust me. He fell right for my trap." Evan's wound was healed now. He brang his two index fingers to his mouth and let out a dark black fire. Towards Makai and the sewer water. These black flames could not be put out and burned three times as much as regular fire. The fire surronded Makai as he came towards them. Evan jumped high up right out of the sewer phasing right threw the top.

He kept stepping on the air making him go higher and higher. When he was high enough he used dark claws to destroy the ground crushinf anything underneath. Jooroku looked pleased.

"Good thinking Dawn. Lets see him get out of the immortal black flame. But I told you not use the technique alot."

"Yea I know Jooroku. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

The ground shattered beneath Evan. A giant four bladed scythe flew out. Makai landed on the ground. The skeletone figure was behind him its cloak gone. The apparition collapsed into the ground and vanished. Tears of blood were rolling down Makai's eyes. His eyes spun, "DIE!" His innocence glowed. Wind spiralled around him. Lightning cackled. he raised his right hand.

Lightning generated in his palm. A spiralling blast of wind shot forth. A beam of lightning shot down the middle./ The spiral turned into a tornado on its side. Lightning wa ssucked up the tornado sparked. The ground was torn to pieces. The cannon shot through buildings and destroyed cars, "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! YOU WILL NOT DENY ME THAT!" Black wind sickles flew through the air.

Black lightning sparked form Makai's body. Black lightning travelled the lightning wind beam. The beam expanded in size. The streets were torn apart. Wind blew around fiercely. Chains shot through the wind. Chains shot up from the ground aiming to grab Even to hold him in place.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Evan looked at the wind and lightning channeling around Makai. "What the hell. Jooroku get in the pocket." Jooroku gulped and listened. "I dont even have a defense move that can take this on, looks like im going to have to take it head on then."

Evan focused all his black energy into his hand. "Its not enough, I need more. I gotta use it." Evan started to call his Noah energy and focused pure darkmatter into his palm. The black energy mixed with dark matter was not good at all. But it started to mix instead of destroying each other. Wild energy was coming from Evan's hand. It turned white and started to glow brightly. "Alright here we go then."

Evan launched himself towards the wind and lightning blast. It was expanding but Evan hit with all he had. He stopped it from exapnding but the force from it was troublesome. Evan's right hand and arm was being severly damaged in the proccess. But he kept pushing forward. Black lines started to appear around his arm and slowly on his face. "Damn it im loosing!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Makais eyes widened. He collapsed to the ground his attack canceled out. He fell to his knees. He grabbed his mouth and started to cough. he spat up a large amount of blood. A wod of blood hit the ground. Blood dripped from his mouth, 'No not now god damn." Makai contineud to cough up a mixture of saliva and blood though more blood than saliva. His attack vanished. His scythe hit the ground and fused back together. Tears of blood ran like a waterfall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Evan felt the blast dissapear completly. He was gonna fall but he used his powers to stand on thin air. "What happened gaaah!" Evan grasped his right arm. It was covered in black lines and bloody marks. It was throbbing in pain. Jooroku came out "Dawn your arm! What happened to it."

"I dont know Jooroku but it wont be healed easily." Evan looked down at Makai. "Maybe he;s ready to talk now." Evan stepped down from the sky and landed right infront of Makai. He saw his eyes flowing with blood.

"Hey excorsist are ok." Evan then couphed out blood. Grabbing onto his arm even harder.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Makai swung his arm. He coughed up blood with every move. He struggled to stand his body at its limit, "Curse this disease! I won't go down easily! I will have my revenge!" Makai fell onto his right knee. He coughed up more blood. Old wounds of his started to reopen. A deep gash on his back opened up. Blood sprayed everywhere. The sounds of breaking bones could be heard. Makai fell to his knees. Tears of blood dripped onto the ground. He forced himself to his feet. He gripped his massive scythe. He struggled as he readied himself again.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Evan watched Makai try to continue the fight.

"Please excorsist hear my words, I dont know what the Earl has done to you. But I can help, I may be a Noah but I have sided agaisnt him in all this. You want revenge badly I can feel it. But I am not the person you want revenge on. We are both to damaged to continue fighting. Let us end this hear and now. We can join forces and you can kill the Earl when it is time to do so."

Jooroku said nothing. Evan held on to his arm harder and harder. Blood still dripping from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Makai dropped his weapon his eyes dimmed. He fell to his knees. His scythe vanished and appeared around his neck, "I..I believe you." Makai's eyes dimmed. He struggled to stand again. He leaned against a poll.His injures slowly started to heal surely but slowly.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Evan took a deep breath. "Finaly." He sat on the ground and activated black armory. The wounds were healing but the lines wouldnt dissapear and the arm was still throbbing in pain. "So whats your name excorsist?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm

"Makai Kasai. Whats yours." Makai slid down the pole and into a seated position. A trail of blood from his original spot led over to him.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm

"Names Evan Dawn." Evan chuckled at the blood coming down. "Looks like you realy put yourself to the limit huh. All this blood around us. I think most of it is yours." Evan said lauphing
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Makai laughed only to gasp in pain. he coughed up blood. He held his stomach, "I guess so. haha" he coughed up more blood, "Why is it a Noah like you wish to side against the earl?"
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Evan then stood up. "I dont agree with his ways. He is a vial man that should be stopped. I also still have a human family, although they think im dead." Evan chuckled lightly. "But the things he's doing and the thing he wants to do are horrible. Like what he has done to you. May I ask what has happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Makai tsked. With a sigh he leaned back, "I was a test subject off his along with many other humans. I may seem 19 but i am actualy 81. I was 38 when i was taken to his lab. I was his lab rat for 20 years. When i was 68 the order attacked his lab but by then he had succeed and i was created.

He was trying to fuse innocence with akuma. He discovered thta he needed a human body to do such. In truth i don't really care that i was his lab rat. Thanks to his experiments i'm stronger than ever. As i said before i'm not human. I use to be but that was a long time ago. Out of all his experiments i was the oly one to survive the testing. But like i said its not the testing thats got me wanting his death"
his hand clenched into a fist. He clenched his fist so hard he drew blood.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Evan listened the spoke "So why do you want his death then?" His arm was feeling a little better but the marks was still there. The wounds had dissapeared completly though. Evan rolled down his sleeves covering the look.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Makai reached into his left pocket and pulled out a photo. He tossed it to Evan. Int he photo was a 38 year old Makai. He had a large smile on his face. His eyes were sky blue. His hair was light brown. Holding his hand was a beautiful woman around 35. She had long flowing silky light blonde hair reaching her knees. She was dressed in a light pink Kimono. In Makai's right arm was a small baby boy with blue eyes and brown hair.

Standing in front of them were four children. First was a 15 year old girl with long blonde hair like the woman in the photo. She looked just like the woman. Next was a 12 year old boy who looked like a mini Makai. Third was a 7 year old girl with short light brownish blonde hair and light violet eyes. Last was a 6 year old daughter with blonde hair and light green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artist

Artist

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Evan caught the photo. He looked at it for a while. "There beautifal. This is your family." Evan felt a little of Makai's pain. "If you dont want to you dont have to continue. I think I understand Makai. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

makai sighed, "It's fine. And yes that was my family. There dead though. The earl....he killed them in front of me..." he clenched his fist they turned white, "Bastard made me watch. Even tried to make me chose in what order they'd died. I felt so useless all i could was watch. I was powerless i couldn't do a thing.I couldn't save them...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in Tokyo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vengence :: World :: Asia-
Jump to: