Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun in Tokyo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Artist

Artist

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Evan Dawn/ Joyd

Fun in Tokyo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Evan looked at Makai his pain was evident. He looked at his fist turn stone white. "Dont blame yourself Makai. You loved them. But dont let revenge swallow you whole. Dont fall completly into the darkness. You shall get your revenge."

Evan gave Makai back the photo and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Its best that we leave here. All this destruction we caused isnt a good look." Evan chuckled. Trying to lighten up Makai's mood.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Makai struggled to his feet. "I will see you later i ahve ta get goin. Have to hand over the innocence." Makai raised his hand.A chain shot forth and impaled the side of a building. He swung and flew through the air. he threw asecond chain and continued.He arrived at the airport to find the finder Michael waiting, "Makai-dono are you alright?" Makai nodded his head, "Yes jsut get the plane started i must get back to headquarters."
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Artist

Artist

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Evan Dawn/ Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Evan watched simply as Makai left swinging threw the air. "Well Jooroku looks like we gotta get back to base then huh." Jooroku looked at Evan

"Dawn I can read your mind and your serious about betraying the Earl and the rest of the Noah aren't you."

"Yes Jooroku I am." "Well then I guess I have your back. Fighting the impossible or not your still my Noah."

"Shut up Joooroku." Evan said waliking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in Tokyo   Fun in Tokyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in Tokyo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vengence :: World :: Asia-
Jump to: