Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

A day in the Order - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:54 pm

The figure approached Maeve and knelt beside her. He cupped her chin in his left hand. He riased his right index finger and cut her across the cheek. He leaned in and licked the blood of ehr cheek. He cracked a twisted grin, "Your blood drives me crazy! It's so delicious but then again the blood of a woman normally does."
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Name: Maeve Kanda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm

She winced slightly and looked at him, but no fear showed in her eyes, they remained blank, " I... hope you... weren't expecting... complete human blood... " She coughed as a wave of pain went over her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 pm

THe figure laughed, "Shishishishishishi. Stil very delicious.shishishishi your a very pretty little thing arne't you shishishishi i can see why that bastard Makai has taken a liking to you shishishishishi" He licked his lips and cut her cheek again and licked her blood. He moved down to her neck. His fangs increased in length, "Lets have a better taste shall we shishishishi." He bit down on her neck hard and started to drink her blood.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Maeve cried out in pain and her skin paled more and more as he took more blood from her. She gathered her energy and managed to swing her scimitar up at his face, leaving cut in his cheek, but then her arm fell weakly back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

The figure releasd his hold. He licked his lips, "That was the best meal i've had in ages." He cackled, "Shishishishish! Since that bastard Makai ain't here i can do as i see fit! Shishishishi!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Maeve breathed heavily, her skin was whiter than snow from the amount of blood she had lost, " You'll pay... for this.... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm

the figure laughed. He knelt next to Maeve. He cupped her chin and gave a sadistic smile, "Oh and why am i going to pay? Your not going to be around for long." He raised a finger and cut her across her cheek again leaving three cuts. He licked the blood off, "Though i'm going to take my time. After all your blood is to delicious. SHishishishishi."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 pm

She tried to pull her face away from him, " Damn you... " I was a fool to think I could activate the third stage and not pay for it afterwords...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm

The figure stumbled back. His eyes wide. He fell to his knees coughing up blood. He coughed into his hand coughing up spit and blood. Tears of blood started to fall form his eyes. He punched the ground, "No at a time like this no!" the figure coughed up more blood. He wiped the blood from his lips. Blood continued to flow. he coughed up even more. he stumbled back and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Maeve watched from where she lay on the ground. She looked slightly confused.

The large wound on her chest had just now started to slowly heal, she winced and grabbed onto a tree and pulled herself up. Her legs threatened to give out under her as she held tightly to the tree trunk to stop herself from falling back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm

The figure stood up ignoring his Disease. He stumbeled over to, Maeve. He grabbed her and slammed her against the tree. Chains shot fromh is body holding her in place. He spat blood to the sat, "Don't think because of this you can escape. I'm still going to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 pm

She cried out again in pain, as blood dripped from her head.
Her eyelids began to feel heavy as her blood kept dripping from her wounds, she let out a small laugh, " He was right... I really am a ... failure... " She felt her consciousness fading with every moment, " Dammit... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

The figure erupted into laughter, "OH this is too good shishishishishi. I'm having such fun." He wiped blood from his mouth, "UNlike that fool Makai i can resist this disease better than he shishishishi."

He grabbed her left arm. He raised his left index finger. His nail extended. He cut her across the palm of her hand. He licked the blood off of his finger. He pulled out a knife. he impaled her hand to the tree with the knife. He licked the blood from her palm drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm

" Ahh! " Maeve squeezed her eyes shut to hold back tears. Her body responded to the large amount of pain by going numb, and she couldn't feel anything, or move, I... I can't move... no... no this can't be happening!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 pm

The figure took a step back. He raised his left hand a knife appeared. He grabbed her other hand and did the same thing pinning it to the tree, "Shishishishi this is me at my most masochistic shishishishishi."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Maeve didn't feel the knife go through her this time. She opened her silver eyes and stared at the figure, most of the life in her eyes had faded.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 pm

"This would be oh so sweeter if Makai was here. SHishishishi. I've always hated him. shishishishi." The dark makai approached Maeve. he leaned in and licked her neck. He trailed up and licked her ear lobe. Coming back down he bit into her neck drawing a bit of blood. He drank the blood and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Maeve didn't react to him licking her or biting her. She couldn't feel anything.

The wound on her front continued to gradually heal, but because of all the blood loss it was slower than it's usual abnormal regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:21 pm

He locked eyes with her. the two were transported to a strange wasteland. She was still tied to th tree, "Welcome to my world. Here i can do what ever i wish." He held a spear in his hand.He impaled her on the spear with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 pm

She coughed up blood and stared at him, " Like... you couldn't... there... " Blood dripped from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 pm

He chuckled, "Oh but time moves a lot slower here. 10 hours in here is only a second in the real world shishishishi." With a click of his fingers her wounds were healed, "I control everything. I can heal you over and over only to deliver more pain." he gripped a katana and impaled it through her right shoulder. He grabbed another katana and impaled her through the left lung.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Maeve gasped and coughed up a lot of blood, she panted as it hurt so much now to breathe, " S-stop... Stop it! "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 pm

The dark Makai laughed, 'Oh stop? Why should I? No ones going to save you. shishishishi. And besides i want to hear you scream!" Acid started to encased his nails. He brought his nails down along her right side. The acid burnt into her skin. He cackled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Maeve screamed in pain as he burnt her.

She closed her eyes again and bit her lip hard to stop herself from crying or screaming again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm

THe figure laughed, "Oh what a wonderful scream. Lets hear it again." He raised his scythe. he swung it and sliced her across the torso. He pulled out some salt and pushed it into her wound. He then raised his hand summoning a katana. He thrust-ed it into her left knee and out the back. He mvoed down and cut a tendon in her right leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next