Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A change to the Order

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

A change to the Order - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Makai whisteled cheerfully as he made breakfast. Petals dissolved from his back forming into clonses as he activated his innocence. He whisteled with his clones as he took control off breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Name: Maeve Kanda

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:45 pm

After a while Maeve opened her eye and stretched. She froze as she realized she wasn't in her bed at the Order. Quickly she sat up and looked around, trying to recall where she was.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Makai contineud to whistle. He left his clones to work. he headed up stares to find Maeve awake, "Good morning koi."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Maeve jumped a little and turned to see Makai. She suddenly remembered the night before and relaxed a little, " Good morning... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Makai walked over tlo the bed and laid down next to her. he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. He kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Maeve blushed a little and relaxed in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Makai smiled at Maeve, "Don't forget were going out on a date today." Makai got up and walked over to a cupboard. he pulled the door open to reveal a large wardrobe full of male and female clothing, "Choose what ever you like from here.' he smiled kindly at her, "Just please don't ask about the female clothing." makai walked in and grabbed some cloths himself, "I"ll go get changed while you decide. Also keep the cloths you pick." Makai walked to the door. He pointed to a door inside thje room, "The bathrooms in there feel free to shower and do anything else.:
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Maeve nodded, " Hai, " She got up and looked in the wardrobe. She was a little curious about why Makai had women's clothes, but kept quite. After finding some clothes to her liking she laid them out and went into the bathroom and took off her clothes and the bandages on her eye.
She looked in the mirror and frowned. Her eye wasn't healing as fast as it should have been. It was still scabbed over and it was impossible for her to open it without hurting it more. She sighed and went to take a shower. After she had showered she wrapped a towel around herself and dried her hair.
Maeve then walked back into the bedroom and got dressed in the outfit she had picked out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Makai was down in the kitchen dressed in black formal style pants wkiht a long sleeved black buttoned collar shirt. Undenreath he wore a red short sleeved top. His hair was still spiked. He had ditched his scythe. He was waiting downstairs for Maeve. The clones ahd placed breakfast on the table.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Maeve retrieved some extra bandages from a pouch on her belt, and wrapped her eye up again. She came downstairs, wearing a pair of black pants and a black sleeveless shirt, with a high collar. She looked around curiously as she walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Makai smiled at Maeve. he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, "After breakfast we'll head out," He kissed her on the lips and pulled back, "Grab what ever you want." makai grabbed Maeve's hand and led her to a chair. He pulled hte chiar out, "Please sit."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Maeve blushed a little and sat down in the chair Makai held out for her. She looked at the food at the table with slight amazement, since she usually only ate rice for her meals.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Makai took a seat beside Maeve and grabbed a bit of each. he smiled kindly at her. His eyes were warm and caring no longer did he hold any blood lust, "Eat up Koi. we have a busy day today."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Maeve nodded and hesitantly grabbed a little bit of food and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Makai's clones blowed and dissolved into petals. Makai chuckled and started to eat with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Maeve ate her food and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Makai finished his breakfast and wiped his mouth with a napkin. A clone formed and took his plate away.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Maeve finished her food and glanced up at Makai then bowed her head slightly, " Thank you for the food. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Makai cupped Maeve's chin and pulled her up. he kissed her on the lips and broke apart, "it was my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Maeve blushed quite a bit, and looked shyly away.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Makai smiled at Maeve, "Are you ready to go my love?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm

She nodded slightly, " Yes. " She smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Makai took her hands. Slowly the area around them dissolved into petals. A large mass of petals washed over them. Makai smiled as they appeared in a large tlown. They appeared on the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Maeve blinked, shocked by how they traveled so quickly. She glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Makai smiled at her. he held out a hand, "Shall we head off?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change to the Order   A change to the Order - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A change to the Order
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next