Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Makai walked through the black orders gates. His eyes glowed pure golden yellow. His hands were in his pockets with a lazy expression. Walking into the mess hall he spotted Allen Walker talking with Lanelee Lee. The two Exorcists glance at the man.

Makai merely walked past them. His eyes turned red "Jerry i'll take 20 large bowls of fried rice and rice, 20 bowls of miso, pork, beef and shrimp ramen, 150 sticks of dango, 30 orders of Kani (Crab) sushi, Ika Sushi (Squid), Saba (Mackeral) sushi and Sake (Salmon) sushi, 10 large steaks, i'll take 8 orders of tempura, 15 bowls of Pork Cutlet Donburi, Mother and Child Donburi, Tempura Donburi, Beef Donburi, Eel Donburi, 20 orders of fatty tuna Sashimi and octopus sashimi, 20 bowls of raccon and fox udon, five plates of Kung Po Chicken, 50 Yakitori sticks, 2 large rosted chickens and 10 plates of Chicken Paprika. Oh give me 10 bottles of your strongest Sake while your at it. Oh and don't forget keep the food coming same order every time."

Jerry saluted the brownish blonde exorcists, "Hai!" he got to work. Makai sat down at a table closing his eyes. Within the hour a large platter of food was before him. He grabbed abowl of fried rice and broke his chop sticks, "Time to eat!" he dug in. He grabbed a bit of chicken and took a bite. He grabbed some sushi and ate it. he grabbed his ramen and downed it in seconds.

he grabbed three dango sticks and removed their contense. He grabbed his Eel donburi and finish the 15 bowls of quickly before grabbing a bowl of rice and downing it. Not after 10 minutes he ahd cleared 1/10th of the food in front of him. Many were staring wide eyed as he continued to eat. He grabbed a large 5L bottle of sake and drowned it. he breathed in and went back to eating. He grabbed a Yakitori stick and ate it followed by another 10. He finished up 80 sticks of dango and grabbed some fox udon. Makai finished his food off within the hour. Another large order with the exact amount as before was layed out in front of him.

Makai stuck into the food again. Everyone was just watching as plate after plate, bowl after bowl and sake after sake just stacked up around him.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Makai was at the table for 5 hours still eating never stopping. He grabbed a stick of dango ate it. He ate his sushi downing everything like he was a bottomless pit. Lanelee and Allen were gaping in shock. Everyone's mouths were touching the floor.

Makai grabbed a bowl of fried rice downing it. He grabbed his steak and just shoved the piece of meat in his mouth without even cutting it. He swallowed and drank some sake and returned to his meal. More food appeared. His eyes turned purple, "OI JERRY BRING ME 3 TIMES THE AMOUNT!!!!! I NEED TA EAT OR I'LL KILL YA!" His eyes turned red again. He went back to eat.

Five tables around him were stacking up with plates, bowls and sake bottles. They were stacked up to the roof not even tipping. Makai grabbed his tempura and downed it before eating some chicken, "Make that 7 times my order!"

Jerry shouted back, 'Hai Makai-kun!"

Makai turned his attention back to his food. He was grabbing with his hands now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Makai shouted to jerry, "Oi Jerry start making 500 dango sticks ta go after my next order!' Plates appeared on his table. His went back to eating. People had started to clear out of the mess hall. Makai ignored them and continued to eat. Finally after 7 hours of straight eating he finished. He picked his teeth with a dango stick. Jerry came over with a large bag full of dango. Makai took the back and pulled out a dango stick, "Thanks for the food Jerry."

Makai walked off heading to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Name: Maeve Kanda

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Not too far away from the cafeteria in the training dojo, a girl with short silver-gray hair crouched over panting as she held a curved blade in her hand. She had been training for hours today. Her body had been protesting for the last three hours that it was tired. For the last three hours Marie and other's who had stopped by the dojo had yelled at her to stop already. They all knew her Innocence was dangerous to push this much. But Maeve wanted to prove something. She wanted to prove to herself that her Innocence wouldn't slow her down.
Her 'brother' had watched her briefly but had not said anything, as usual. They never acknowledged the fact that they were the same creature, a being that rarely gave up. He wouldn't talk to anyone really, and she was to quiet to talk to anyone, unless they approached her.

Now her body was shaking it was so worn out "Deactivate..." her blade seemed to lose any left it had held. She slid it into it's scabbard.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Makai walked into the training room with a yawn. He saw a large crowd all concentrating on a young 17 year old girl who seemed to have pushed her body beyond its limits. Makai cackled loudly at this. His eyes turned dark purple, "Shishishishishishishi..." he laughed. His eyes turned red. Hew approached the crowd and looked at the young Excorcist. he slowly approached her, "Shishishi pushing ourselves a bit to far are we." He bent over looking her right in the eyes as he towered over her form.

He pulled out a stick of dango and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Maeve jumped back slightly, away from the man. Her silver eyes looked at him, she had never seen this Exorcist before, that much she knew, but then again it wasn't until recently she had really started appearing around Headquarters.

She remained silent, and looked down, her body still protested to her that it wanted to just collapse but she refused to allow such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Makai conked his head to the left. His chains dangeled, "Shishishishi a bit jumpy aren't we shishishishishi?"

Many were whispering amongst them selves, "Isn't he that insane Excorcist? The one who loves blood?" Another whispered, "I think so. I here he even kills humans. He's even been known to kill order members if they get in his way. I heard he has multiple personalities."

Makai looked at them. His eyes shifted from red to purple, "Shishishishi how about i stain this room IN YOUR BLOOD!" They backed up. Makai gave an insane maniacal laugh, "SHISHISHISHI!' His eyes turned chocolate brown. He turned to the other Excorcist with a bright smile, "Name's Makai Kasai." his voice was different soft and angelic. He held out his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Rosalie Kamelot - True Name: Envy

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Rose stood outside of the headquarters. She tsked and shook her head. The gatekeeper glared at her and she glared back, while muttering, "Can you please just let me in!?"

Last edited by Rosalie Kamelot on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleachthelasthope.forumotion.com/
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Maeve looked at him with slight curiosity, she ignored what the others around them were saying, she knew the rumors about her were no better. 'Robot' 'Slave of the Order' 'Overachiever' Whatever the names she could care less. They were probably true anyways.

As he held out his hand she glanced at it, then up at him, "Maeve Kanda"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Makai smiled at her. His eyes then shifted turning light blue. The teen merely blinked and stumbled back falling on his ass. Chains wrapped around his body. He looked around, "Ano...where am i now? I thought i was in Tokyo?" He looked at Maeve, "Ano do you know where am I? Ano....can i ask who am I?" He held a most innocence of looks on his features.

Many blinked at this.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Maeve blinked and stared at him, ".... Black Order.... Makai Kasai" Her voice sounded almost robotic
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, "Hewro!!? Can I please just come in!!" Her hands clenched into fists and she sighed then relaxed, uncurling her fingers. She didn't want to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Makai conked his head back and forth. He looked at his torso. The chains just tightened. He blinked, "Black Order? Makai Kasai? What's a Makai Kasai?"

The gatekeeper stared at the woman before him. His eyes rolled around. He scanned her, "Akuma, Human, Excorcist?" He started to scan her, "Human."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Again she stared at him for a moment then sighed " Makai Kasai, is you. Or... at least that's what... you just told me... "
She looked a bit uncomfortable, and she noticed the Head Nurse standing in the doorway looking directly at her. Oh crap...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Makai's chains glowed and shattered. His eyes turned yellow. He held a lazy expression. He laid on his side his hand under his chin his elbow on the ground. He yawned, "Yari-Yari ignore him he's the only one of us who doesn't know whats going on. Its a pleasure Maeve-chan."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Rose let herself be scanned, but she scoffed, Can he really not tell? Hmm, maybe I'll get lucky... but damn... even if I get in, there's no guarentee that I can reach Kumoi..
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 pm

The gate's eyes rolled into the back of its heads, "opening gates." The gates slowly started to lift into the air allowing Rose access.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Rose shook her head, Really?! Is it really going to be that easy?! She sighed, nodded, and walked into the headquarters slowly. She was being careful.
The girl looked around the place. It was huge, but looked kinda deserted. "Damn.." She muttered to herself. "This place is amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Maeve stared at him utterly confused, This is certainly a strange human.... " I-I'm...sorry I don't... understand...I- "

The Head Nurse had made her way into the dojo through the crowd and grabbed Maeve's arm " You need to be in the infirmary. Now. " She stared to pull Maeve from the room, " Honestly, you Exorcists drive me crazy sometimes! When Komui told me how long you were training, god...do you have a death wish!? "

Maeve remained silent and obediently followed the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Makai walked beside Maeve as she was dragged by the nurse, "Simple multiple personalities 7 of us know what is going on but 1 of us has no clue."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Maeve nodded slightly "I... see... "

The nurse looked at Makai and frowned slightly, and she continued to walk still holding Maeve's arm, " Can I help you with something? Cause I have to get this girl in a bed quickly. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Makai stared with a lazy expression, "Oh not really just enjoying a walk. I may i suggest pulling her by her arm isn't exactly the best option." Makai unhinged the nurse's hand and grabbed Maeve. He picked her up bridal style, "I believe this would be a better way of transporting after all she is injured no? So if you would lead the way Nurse-san."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Rose sighed and started to wander, I hope they believe me... I really am not here to cause any trouble... She bit her lip and stopped for a moment, but quickly resumed walking at a quicker pace than before. She passed Makai and Maeve, but didn't care, so she continued. Gotta find... Komui... where's his office or whatever?! Does it really have to be this hard?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Makai frowned when Rose passed him. But as she did he sensed no malice intensions. He ignored her only smiling.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 pm

The head nurse shrugged and continued walking towards the infirmary.

Maeve's eyes widened slightly and looked at Makai, " W-what are you doing? I'm not injured! I'm fine... really I'm- "

" No you're not! You keep pushing your self with your Innocence that much and you will collapse, you know this! " The nurse looked over her shoulder at Maeve, " Honestly you Exorcists are such workaholics. "

They reached the infirmary and the nurse gestured towards an empty bed for Makai to place Maeve on. The nurse hurried over to a cabinet and grabbed some medicine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day in the Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next