Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Maeve Kanda

A day in the Order - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 pm

She bit her lip again and looked down. Her body trembled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Makai leaned in and whispered, "After this your ass will be nice and stretched." He increased his speed slightly again. he continued to kneed her breasts.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 pm

She blushed majorly and continued to look down, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Makai increased his speed again. He continued to knead her breasts. he whispered into her ear again, "YOu know this technically makes us a couple. Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Maeve opened her eyes and blinked. She looked over her shoulder, looking a little confused, she was about to speak when a small beep was heard.
Where her shirt lay discarded a small black golem fluttered out of her shirt. She looked over at it, " My golem... but... " Her eyes widened, " My assignment! "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Makai stroked her hair he had stopped his thrusting. "What do you mean Koi?"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 pm

She blushed a little, " Nii-s...K-kanda told me earlier I would have to go see Komui-san about an assignment... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Makai grinned at her, "Well then i'm sure Komui can wait."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:26 pm

She blinked, " But... I... need to obey the Order... " She looked sad, " It's my purpose... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Makai frowned a bit, "You don't need to obey anyone Maeve-chan. You make your own purpose. No one controls you. You are your own person."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 pm

She looked over her shoulder at him, " If only that were so... " She smiled a little.
Her golem beeped again and fluttered around.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Makai smiled at her. He raised his hand. He reached out and grabbed her golem. He looked at it, "Ssh." The golem immediately shut up. It hovered in mid air silentley.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:36 pm

She frowned, " I really shouldn't be here... I should go...I have to follow orders. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Makai sighed, "You do realise your in no shape to even go on an assignment? After this you will be incredibly saw you realise Koi. You should do what your heart tells you not someone elses orders."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 pm

She looked serious, " I've already done so much that I shouldn't have done... " She sighed, " I don't have a choice, Makai... Once they order me to do something I have to follow that order. It's what I was made to do. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Makai stared at her, "Koi i don't understand. What do you mean by made to do."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Maeve blinked and looked away, " I've said too much. Please just let me go... I can't have them waiting... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Makai slowly pulled out of her, "Go ahead and get dressd i'll cancel the illusion when your done." He gave her a gentle smile. he pulled his boxers and jeans on and tossed Maeve her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:09 pm

She winced a little as he pulled out of her, then quickly got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Makai canceled out his illusion and the two appeared in the forest. Makai tossed his fish net shirt on and his other shirt.He tossed his cloak on. He smiled at Maeve, "I guess i'll be seeing you later Koi." He flashed in front of her and kissed her on the lips and then dissolved into black Sakura petals.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Maeve blinked as he vanished and sighed a little. She then turned and ran back towards the Order, ignoring the fact that she was sore. She stopped at her room and showered quickly then changed into her Exorcist uniform -which was a sleeveless black leather shirt with the Black Order cross over her heart, a tattered skirt similar to her usual white one, only black, and knee high black leather boots- She put her Innocence blade on her hip and walked quickly to Komui's office.

" You summoned me sir? " She bowed slightly

Komui looked up and nodded, he explained the mission briefly to her and handed her a packet of information to read on her way to the location.
As Maeve looked over the packet quickly she frowned, " Egypt... sir? "
Komui looked at her, " When we received news of the location the higher ups immediately requested you go. " he shook his head, " I told them you had just recovered from massive injuries, but they insisted... Do you think you can handle it...? "
" Hai. " She bowed and quickly left for the underground canal. Then got inside boat and was off on her assignment.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Makai appeared in the training room. A large number of finders and exorcists were in their training. Makai's eyes turned pitch black as he entered his inner world.

His evil half was smiling at him. Makai flashed forward and grabbed him by the throat, "Now no funny shit. I've come to offer you a deal." he dropped his other half. The evil Makai grinned, "Oh whats that?" Makai stared at him, "I want all your power! On the condition that now and then i will let you out to fight. But i want free control over my Akuma powers. If you want to fight someone i'll gladly let you out unless i want to battle them."

The evil makai grinned, "Alright deal." he placed a hand on Makai's shoulder. Black energy raced through his body, "Good luck." The darker Makai vanished.

Makai cracked open his eyes. He felt Maeve's prescence leave the head quarters. Slowly murderous intent started to leak from his body altering everyone in the room. His Murderous intent peaked to a level that none had felt. it consumed all off the Black Order Headquarters. The order shook violently under his intent/.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm

(New Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19