Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Makai Kasai

A day in the Order - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Makai leaned out a window and sighed. Shaking his head he walked off heading to the library to do some reading. But first decided to stop and the hospital wing. Walking in he waved to Maeve, "Yo."
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Name: Maeve Kanda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:52 pm

She rolled over to face him and nodded slightly, " Hi... "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Makai walked over and stood at her bed side "I'm heading down to the library. You want me to get you anything while your staying here?"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Maeve paused for a moment thinking if there was anything she could use, but shook her head, " Unless it's a ticket out of here... I think I'm good. " She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Makai nodded his head and started to walk away. He stopped at the door and turned to her, "I'll visist you later k." He headed off to the library.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Maeve nodded and rolled over again to stare out the window. She frowned when she noticed it was raining heavily outside now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Makai walked down the hall ways and into the library. he searched the shelves looking for certain books. He grabbed 5 of Medicine Herbs, 8 on hand to hand combat, 4 of Scythe wielding and 3 on Hypnosis. He sat down at a table and opened one of the medicine books and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

It was a good 3 hours before Makai was finished. He put the books back and headed down to Jerry, 'Yo Jerry could you make me some chocolates and put them in a box." Jerry smiled at Makai, 'OF course Makai-kun but may i ask why?' Makai shook his head, "Sorry secret." Jerry laughed and got to work, "I'll pick them up in an hour is that alright?"

"Of course take your time."

Makai headed to his room. He opened his cabinet and pulled out a sowing machine along with material, buttons and cotton. He placed everything on a table and began to sow. He would sow and stich with a needle. He was in his room for just over an hour. He stood back and grinned. On the table was a large adorable brown furred bear half the size of Makai. It had cute button eyes a button nose and a large smile. It wore a blue top hat, a red bow tie and green vest.

He walked out of his room closing the door and ehaded over to jerry. THe cook handed Makai and box full of delicious chocolates, "Arigatou jerry-san." Jerry just saluted him. Makai walked back to his room and grabbed the bear. He placed his hands behind his back hiding them under his cloak so no one would see.

He walked into the hospital wing and with one hand knocked on the door and walked over to Maeve, "Hello Maeve-chan."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Maeve opened her eyes, as she had been resting, and looked over at Makai. She looked much better now. " H-hi... "
She sat up and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Makai walked over and held out a giant stuffed adorable brown bear in a top hat and a box of chocolats. He placed them in her lap and smiled, "Here these are for you. I hope you feel better soon." he sat down on a chair and flashed a lady killer smile.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at the bear and chocolates. Her cheeks reddened a bit, " Th...thank you... "
She smiled, " Thank you, very much. "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm

makai flashed another lady killer smile, "No problem it was my pleasure Maeve-hime." he gave a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Maeve blushed more and looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Makai cupped a hand to her chin. He lifted her head up and smiled, "You know your even cuter when you blush," He let go and got up. He held out a hand. A large bouquet and light purple roses formed. he placed them in her lap and walked away, "See you later Maeve-hime."
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Maeve blushed a bit more and looked at the roses in awe. She looked at him, " See you... later... " She smiled
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Makai stoppd at the door. he turned and walked back over to her, "Oh before i go..." He cupped her chin and leaned in kissing her quickly on the lips yet passionetly, "See you later beautiful." he walked off heading to Komui's office for another mission.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Maeve's eyes widened as he kissed her, then when he walked away she just sat there frozen, W-what..?...Why is he being so kind to me...when I'm... She shook her head, and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Makai walked into Komui's office, "Oi Komui i'd like another mission." Komui smiled and pulled out a report, "Your next missions is South America in Brazil. The finder's had discovered rumours of paintings that seem to come alive at night within an art muesum." Makai accepted the mission and left the order headquarters.A finder approached him, "Hello makai-dono i am Jim i'll be your finder for this mission!" Makai smiled at Jim, "Please just Makai is fine jim." The finder nodded nad pushed off in the raft.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Makai walked into the order. An innocence in the palm of his hand. He had just arrived after his 5 hour plane trip from Brazil. Walking through the gates he headed to Komui's office. Komui chuckled, "BAck already Makai. I think you may have broken your record ."

Makai shrugged his shoulders and handed him the innocence, "Im going to visit someone now. I'll be around later for my next mission." Makai began to walk away. Komui shouted after him, "Tell Maeve-chan i said hi." Makai stared at him. He turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Maeve had been released from the infirmary, and now stood in the dojo, facing her 'brother'. Maeve was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of black pants that were made from a very flexible material.

Both of them held their Innocence blades. After a moment of them staring at the other, they charged at each other. Kanda's attacks were hard, but very smooth, his years of training showed wonderfully in his movements with Mugen.

Maeve matched him evenly, though it was clear that Kanda's power was greater at many moments. Maeve parried one of Kanda's attacks and kicked out at him quickly. He avoided her kick and flipped back. Taking this moment to her advantage Maeve ran forward and brought Horus down on Kanda, but he was fast and blocked quickly with Mugen.

To one watching it was almost like an elegant dance. Both moved so smoothly, and well timed. Their bodies like liquid at times it seemed, as they dodged the other one's attacks.

Many had gathered around to watch them now, as they continued to duel. Some amazed that a mere girl could fight Kanda on such a level, but at the same time many thought he was going easy on her, which was a rarity.

Kanda swung Mugen's blade at Maeve's knees, but she reacted quickly and jumped up, landing lightly on Mugen's blade as Kanda held it out. Maeve swung Horus at Kanda's head, who tilted Mugen's blade enough to make Maeve lose her balance slightly. Maeve was forced to flip off the blade and land lightly with her back to Kanda.

Kanda charged at her, but she parried, and spun around.

This continued on for over an hour, but then at one point as Maeve went to attack Kanda again, he moved Mugen's very quickly and swung it to the left of Maeve's face. He froze there, and looked at her. " That's enough for today. "

Maeve nodded slowly, " Hai... "
Kanda lowered his blade and stared at her for a moment, " Your eye's vision isn't any better... stop trying to rely on it, you know if you strain it you'll go blind. " He gestured towards her scarred eye.
Maeve nodded, " I know. " She bowed to him and waited as he bowed his head slightly in return, then she turned and walked out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Makai was leaning against a wall. He had seen the last few moments at the spar between Yu and Maeve. He chuckled loud enough for both of them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Maeve had picked up a towel and was wiping her face off with it, when she heard Makai. She glanced up at him.
Yuu turned and looked over at Makai and frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Makai took a step forward hands in his pockets. He gave a gentle smile. He winked at Maeve flashing her a lady killer smile. He then turned to Kanda, "So your the famous Yu Kanda i've heard so much about from the other order members. Nice to meet you i'm Makai Kasai." He out stretched his hand in a friendly mattter.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Yuu stared at him then down at his hand. He looked back at Makai, " Makai Kasai, the blood loving Exorcist... " he looked at Makai for a moment longer then walked past Makai coldly and headed out of the dojo.

Maeve stared after Yuu and sighed slightly. She draped the towel she had been holding, over her shoulders and picked Horus up and slipped it into its scabbard on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Makai's eyes shifted turning red, "Well wasn't that a nice greeting." Makai's eyes shifted into the one with stars, "I agree what a charming fellow." makai walked over to Maeve, "I see your feeling better Maeve-chan." he flashed a lady killer smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next