Vengence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oncoming attacks from the Akuma strike fear in hearts, but will the last few Exorcists be able to stop Millenium Earl? Who will you join? (Based on D.Gray Man)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the Order

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet
Race: Excorcist
Name: Maeve Kanda

A day in the Order - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Maeve looked at the scimitar that Rose held out and her eyes widened slightly, " Yes... yes it is... h-how did you find it?

She took the scimitar from Rose and held it carefully in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Rosalie Kamelot - True Name: Envy

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Rose looked down at the table, "Lets just say... the nurse who had it wasn't very keen on the idea of giving it to me.. but I'm glad that I helped.." She smiled. "Don't worry, I didn't kill her." Rose sighed and closed her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachthelasthope.forumotion.com/
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Maeve put her scimitar, in it's scabbard, on her belt and quickly finished eating now. She was eager to get back to her training.

As she finished her tea she went over in her head what to do. If she went to the training dojo again the other Exorcists and the Finders would see her and immediately report what she was doing to Komui or the nurse. It was out of the question to go there to train.

She blinked, The forest... It was rare anyone trained there, and the only one who really did was her 'brother', and even if he was there he wouldn't care about what she was doing.

She quickly stood up and bowed slightly to Rose, " Thank you very much for your help. "
With that she left the mess hall quickly and headed outside to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Kamelot
Admin
Rosalie Kamelot

Character sheet
Race: Clan of Noah
Name: Rosalie Kamelot - True Name: Envy

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Rose nodded, "Anytime." She called after her, "Would you like someone to train with?"
Back to top Go down
http://bleachthelasthope.forumotion.com/
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Maeve hadn't heard Rose, she was too focused on getting into the forest and starting her training again.

As she hurried down the hallways towards the door to the outside she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the Head Nurse walking around, obviously looking for someone.

Maeve cursed under her breath and turned the corner quickly, and spotted an open window in the hallway, " Excellent. " She hurried to the window and eased herself out it, then let go and dropped. She fell story after story down to the ground, but when she landed she landed lightly on her feet.

She took off into the forest and once there she unsheathed her Innocence. " I will get this down. Innocence, Activate! " The blade glowed a dull red.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet
Name: Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 pm

A figure watched Maeve from a branch. The darkness shadowed the figure's form. The figure leapt to another tree getting closer. Light shined onto his eyes. His eyes were pitch black. Light shined onto his hands. His skin was whiter than snow. Fangs glistened from his lips.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoanrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Maeve was about to start her training when she sensed someone watching her. She spun around and saw the figure in the tree. Her face became completely serious and she pointed her blade towards the figure, " Who's there? "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm

"ara-ara so you found me." Dropping form the shadows was someone who looked like Makai. The only difference was he had black eyes and pale skin. His nails were longer and pitch black. He had long fangs poking from his lips. The pale skinned man grinned.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Maeve's eyes narrowed and she stared at the man, " Who are you..? "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:43 pm

The pale man grinned. A massive four bladed scythe appeared in his hands, "Me...I aint got a name!" He lunged forth. He spun and swung his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Maeve spun out of the way and brought her blade around so that it caught his scythe. Eye of Horus glowed a brighter red.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 pm

The figure laughed insanely. His scythe broke into twin double edged scythes. He brought his second one down in a downward swing. Chains shot from the ground aiming to bind Maeve's arms and torso.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Maeve moved quickly to avoid the chain but the scythe nicked her arm slightly. She hissed and took in a deep breath, " Eye of Horus: Divine Protection! " Her scimitar's hilt expanded so that it formed a guard over Maeve's arm.

She leaped at the figure and flipped over him, bringing her blade down as she did so, aiming for his head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm

The figure took a small step back. The blade tore through his chest. He grabbed Maeve's blade with his bare hand. His scythes fused together. he brought the scythe down upon her.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm

The scythe's blade tore into Maeve's back, and she twisted slightly, to avoid being decapitated.
She landed on the ground and went to kick the figure in the gut. As she did so she pulled back with her arm to pull her blade from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 pm

The figure took the kick and didn't evne flinch. he raised his blade and licked the blood off of it. He lips turned into a twisted grin, "Ooooo DELICIOUS!" He grabbed Maeve's ankle and threw her into the ground. Sickles made of black wind fired through the air. The figure sprung forth. He shot through the wind blades. The sickles cut into his flesh but he didn't care. He swung his scythe seperating them at the last moment. He spun so his second scythe would hit first. If blocked his first scythe would swing around.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Maeve coughed up blood as she hit the ground. Her silver eyes widened as she saw the figure coming at her. She looked at the hilt of her scimitar quickly and yelled, " Eye of Ra! Open! "

Instantly the symbol on the hilt of her weapon vanished and appeared around her scarred eye. The symbol was now a completely opened eye, and her own eyes looked glazed over. Her blade turned to fire as hot as the sun. The fire spread and went around the figure.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:20 pm

The figure laughed. He sprung through the flames. His skin burnt away only to instantly heal over, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His left hand literally extended. His nails became longer. He aimed to impale her on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Maeve brought her blade down on his out stretched hand quickly, her movements were much faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 pm

The figure grinned. His hand was sliced clean off. He merely laughed out loud. Bones shot from the stump. Vienswrapped around them. SKin started to form over. He cackelled. He lunged forth. He swung the massive scythe aiming to kill.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm

The scythe slashed over Maeve's whole front, but avoided slicing her in two as she stepped back quickly. A large amount of blood dripped down her front, but she didn't respond to the massive wound.

Her face remained emotionless and she charged at him, bringing the burning blade down on him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 pm

The figure was completely still. The blade pierced straight through his body cleaning him in half. The two halves dropped to the ground. The figure was dead.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Once she was sure the figure was dead, Maeve turned, " Deactivate. " Her blade stopped glowing and the symbol on her eye vanished.
Instantly her face paled as she felt the massive amount of pain from the gash in her front, and from the excessive loss of blood, " Crap... " She fell onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Suddenly five long tendrils shot up from the ground. The tendrils pierced straight through Maeve's right shoulder through her back and out the front, "Shishishishishi!" The figure rose from the ground. He pulled up his left hand that was buried in the ground. Tendrils shot up to the figure that was killed. The dead body shifted to reveal it was the mans left hand. He licked the cut on his thumb.

"You see I can control my body down to the last cell. My abilities are very unique, the only way to actually kill me would be to pierce my heart or my brain, but you have no idea where they actually are, as they are never in the same place for very long.”

While he said this he held out his right hand, and a blob of flesh rose out of it, pulsating in the rhythm of a heart and a brain-shaped object extended out of the side of his head, this only lasted a few seconds, as they both retracted into his body.

“Whenever you attack I can just move my organs and blood vessels out of the way, so you will only ever inflict a flesh wound. That combined with my incredibly rapid healing factor makes it almost impossible to kill me. So forget anything you may no about human anatomy, it won’t help you here. It’s kind of like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but the needle can move whenever it wants to."

The figure erupted into laughter, "Shishishishishi!"
Back to top Go down
Maeve Kanda

Maeve Kanda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Maeve winced as the tendrils went through her, her eyes widened and she paled.

Her fingers held tightly to her scimitar but she didn't have the energy to activate her Innocence, " Tch. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the Order   A day in the Order - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the Order
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next